Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Vocabulary Schmabulary

There’s a term in photography called “vignetting.” Yesterday, while purchasing some accessories for my beautiful Nikon D90 camera, the woman behind the counter said something that nearly made me laugh out loud.

Instead of telling me the accessory I was purchasing would reduce vignetting, she said it would reduce vinaigretting. Yep – as in the dressing.


Rimpy said...

That's classic!

Carlos said...

Indeed! I had to cough to cover stave off the laugh!